Every FORTH solar pathway and landscape lighting system comes complete with a self-contained solar power assembly sized to run the specified solar light fixture as per the requirements set by the customer. Our team designs each system by the power consumed by the fixture and available sun provided by the geographical location of installation. The battery backup provides a minimum of five days autonomy for extended battery life and takes into account local weather conditions.
Every Self-Contained Solar Power Assembly Features:
- Single solar panel array.
- Optional full cover vented aluminum panel pan.
- Welded rear channel mounting bracket.
- Aluminum vented battery console with sealed GEL batteries.
- All control electronics.
- Welded aluminum power bracket to bolt to a pole or wall.